Game of Thrones cast photos out of character.
I love these photos so much
I agree! I think as it applies to Arya, it is good that her abusers die, that trash deserved to die, but … it’s less than ideal that Arya be the one to do it IMO. She’s not “losing her humanity” but the killing is its own…
"We are more than a bit concerned with the Benihana egg trick called for in the script. I’ve tried it and can only get it 1 out of 4 tries, and I’ve seen Benihana chefs flub the manoeuver when they have an entire grill as target. Mads has to crack his eggs into a 8-inch diameter skillet. The props Master calls his guy. The Production Manager calls in his guy. I call my guy. On the morning of the shoot we have 8 dozen eggs and 3 Japanese chefs with their hands made up to be hand doubles.
I guess I don’t have to tell you that when Mads arrives on set, he just tosses an egg up in the air and the egg breaks on the spatula. No problem. Unbelievable. I insist it was a lucky fluke but he does it again. I accuse him of practicing when I wasn’t looking but he laughs (as if he has time to practise egg-cracking between scenes) and tells me he was a juggler in his youth.” [x]
And here we all thought we’d have a million outtakes of Mads flubbing the egg trick…
a peaceful walk in the woods really relaxes me. the fact that I’m dragging a body should be irrelevant.
Why D&D can’t write woman part two(x)
Show!Asha(still in denial of “Yara”)
- is reduced to the stereotype of a “bitchy tomboy”.
- d&d think that the viewers are so dumb enough to mix a wildling woman up with an ironborn princess.
- the one and only glorious gemma whelan being the only comfort of this role.
- waste of wonderful canon!characte.
- repeatedly insults theon by calling him a cunt.
- bullies theon all the time for the sake of it.
- not enough screentime or character development, when we get scenes with random whores who needn’t be there.
- doesn’t show much of her softer side until season 3, but she is only in season 3 for like 5 minutes.
- isn’t nearly as badass as her book counterpart until season .
- No but what the fuck is a Yara though?
- is a motherfucking q u e e n.
- doesn’t care about husbands, wants adventures instead.
- is married to her axe, and her dirk is her suckling babe.
- doesn’t let anyone tell her she can’t do anything(kingsmoot anyone?).
- is a real heartbreaker.
- hates the word cunt.
- is not a “proper lady wishing for a husband and children”, yet she still stands up for her own sex; something which the showrunners see as a myth.
- nr1 badass gangsta biatch 101.
- loves pretty boys, and they love her even more.
- totally confident with her sexuality, and takes no shit for it.
- despite being the n1 badass gangsta biatch, she is kind, witty, clever and takes no shit.
- never lets anyone bring her down for being a woman.
- is a developed and interesting character who breaks stereotypes.
There is nothing i would like better than just forget everything that happened Sunday night, but then you have fucking pieces of actual human garbage like Game Of Thrones Director Alex Graves, and I feel like I owe it to my own intelligence to spit in their face. I mean, Alex Graves, do you see this? You shot it. You were directing. You were there. Don’t tell me Cersei "wrapping her legs around him" makes it consensual, because it is not enough. Don’t tell me Cersei "kissing him aplenty" makes it consensual, because it is not enough. Don’t tell me Cersei holding on to the table to “get some grounding” makes it consensual, because it is not fucking enough.
Do you see Cersei, Alex Graves? You shot it. This is what you are defending. You fucking shot it.
#it’s not just this scene #it’s the lead up to it #they deliberately put in a scene #a new scene to the show not from the books #where jaime tries to engage in sex with cersei #and she says no #and he complains #and she says it’s too late #and he’s upset #and then in the next ep he tries again #and she says no/ #and then he rapes her #you think we are much more blind deaf and dumb than we are if you think we completely disregarded every change you made #to cater to this new moment #this clear breaking point where you have jaime rape cersei out of anger or whatever #the hell this made up non con non canon motivation is #it’s not just that you had him rape her #it’s that you made it seem like cersei was denying him something he was owed #and then had him do it #and then you say she wanted it #every piece of this needs to be set on fire possibly with you inside of it bye #asoiaf for ts #rape for ts